-Pairing with bluetooth enabled device
- Press the multi-function button for 3 seconds, until you hear voice prompt: "Power on, connected, right channel, left channel".
- Turn on Bluetooth function in your Smart Phone find pairing name In your bluetooth connection list. Click it and wait to hear voice prompt: "Pairing Successful, Second Device Connected". At this point, both earbuds will be connected and will start playing music simultaneously.
-L&R Brother Pairing (Re-connecting)
- Separately press the multi-function button both left & right until you can hear voice prompt: "Power On" separately double click the multi-function button, you can hear voice prompt, "Pairing successful, second device connected" - within 8 seconds.
1. Follow the instructions in the pairing section above to connect the Bluetooth headset to device #1.
2. Once connection is successfully established, disable the bluetooth function on device #1 and turn off the Bluetooth headset.
3. Follow the Instructions in the "Pairing" section above to connect the bluetooth headset to device #2.
4. Once the connection between device #2 and the Bluetooth headset is established, go back to device #1 and enabled bluetooth connection on device#1.
5. The Bluetooth headset should automatically connect to your device.
6. You have now maintained an active connection with 2 devices at the same time. You can now make and answer phone calls from both devices.
7. Note: Only the right channel earbud can make phone calls.
- When a call is coming in, voice prompt "In-Coming Call" then, 'DuDu'... Now press the Multi-function button to answer the phone call.
Re-dail Last Number
- Long press the Multi function button to dial the last number.
Hold on a Call
- Short press the Multi-function button to hang up the call.
- Short press the Multi-function button for around 1 second to delay a call.
Reject an incoming call
- Press and hold the multi-function button for 1 second until the voice prompt says, "call rejected".
MUSIC Playing Control
- Play/Pause Press the multi-function button to play or Pause music
Battery status alert
- Battery indicator is displayed on iOS and on newer android operating systems.
- When headset is put into the charging case, they will automatically be powered off and start charging on the go!
Charging Case Specifications-
- Charging Case: 3.7v/450mah/Polymer Lithium Battery
- Charging voltage: 5v
- Charging time: 1-2h
- Charging capabilities: Earbuds to 100% 5 times
Charging Case Charging-
- While Charging, red light will be on. When fully charged, blue light will turn on for 2 minutes and then, turn off.
- Supports Charging and Discharging at the same time. Basically you can charge earbud case and earbuds simultaneously.